Pastor, Parish S. Brown.
- Born Newark, NJ
- Claims Florence, SC as "Home"
- Graduate of West Florence High School 84
- Graduate of North Carolina Central University (Durham,NC) '89
- Bachelor of arts degree in English with a concentration on media journalism(radio and print)
- Attended William Cotrell Brown's School of Ministry (Meridian,MS) 2007-2009
- Licensed as a Minister in 2009
Parish is an accomplished motivational speaker topics ranging from: self-empowerment, community development, youth empowerment, collateral damage of domestic and sexual assault, and now inclusive of the Word of God. Mr. Brown has had the priveledge to deliver impactful messages at universities, with civic groups, youth organizations, churches, and various other audences in throughtout the southeast.
On December 7th of 2013, Pastor Brown was join in Holy Matrimony to the Former Georgia McNeil. Please join us as we celebrate Pastor Parish S. Brown.